As you may have gathered if you’ve read my post about unknown unknowns, I’m pretty new to twitter and all that malarky and not exactly gifted at it. However, it isn’t all bad. I’ve made some pretty good discoveries since I started twitting. One of the bands I came across early on (i.e. about a month ago) are the fabulous Man With Glasses. They are based in Glasgow and hence qualify for my questionnaire. Their music is instrumental electronica, melodious and up lifting and I’m really chuffed that they agreed to answer my daft questions. Ian plays along with a fab mix of humour and sincerity.
1. What was the first music you ever paid for?
Rockin’ Over the Beat by Technotronic.
Still love this!
2. What was the most recent music that you paid for?
Trick by Jamie T.
3. What was the most recent book you read?
Seventy-Seven: My Road to Wimbledon Glory by the wonderful Andy Murray.
4. What is your favourite novel?
Of Mice and Men.
5. Who is your favourite poet?
I have not ventured into the world of poetry………
Maybe I will at some point but I prefer action more than words (maybe that is why my band Man With Glasses play only instrumental music).
6. What is your favourite work of art?
The Metamorphosis of Narcissus by Salvador Dalí.
7. What is your favourite museum?